World's fastest bore cleaner. . what do yall think?

futuredoc

I have a couple of these for my pistols and one for my .22, but i was thinking of getting a couple in .30 cal for my .300 and Dad's new .338. It is cheaper than the bore guide to go in the back of a bolt gun, and it makes breaking in a bore at the range easy. Do you all like them?

fd

bullgator

If your talking about the Bore Snake, they are great to use in the field or at the range. I wouldn't consider them a replacement for a good cleaning with a rod but more like a suppliment when a cleaning rod set-up isn't available or practical.
I have them for most calibers. They're very handy when traveling.:flag:

Brent

Gomer Pyle says "SHAZAM!". Lookie here SGT. Carter, My rifle is clean as a whistle!

243Savage

Geez...those things must be really fast. I must have blinked 'cause I didn't see a thing.

futuredoc

bore snake

Sorry slogan on the product says "worlds fastest bore cleaner."

fd

frankwright

Yes it is the "Boresnake" from Michaels of Oregon and it is billed as the "World's fastest bore cleaner".

I agree it would work as a good quick cleaner but I would not feel comfortable with it as my only cleaner.

Keep in mind,though, that I learned to clean a rifle while a Marine Corps Drill Instructor gave me instructions by smacking me on the head with a section of wood tent pole!:smash: :smash: