Worst Movie Ever?

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Hal said:
Most anything with Barbara Streisand in it.

You stole my response except I would delete the word most.

I would add Meryle Streep to the list with the big ** also.

beginnersluck

Eyes wide shut!

Longest, meaningless movie I've ever seen. Lot of skin, though! :rolleyes:

Hunting Teacher

A movie I was forced to endure by my wife.
Dr. T and the Women. I still am trying to figure out what it was about.
I don't like Richard Gere anywhay. She knew I truly loved her for better or WORSE after that.
Teach

leoparddog

I made the mistake of renting Anchorman with Will Farrell. Horrible - turned it off in 30 minutes, the next morning I watched it on fast forward just in case Christina Applegate got......well you know - it was horrible and I was disapointed.

I agree with all the ones listed above too, but then again, most movies that come out nowadays are pretty bad. I have to rent 3 or 4 of them at a time to find one that I can watch all the way thru.

If a movie has as a star, anyone from Saturday Night Live (except Steve Martin) it will be a major stinker. Ditto for Babs and Meryl.

The last one I fell asleep during was "Out of Africa" - good thing I fell asleep too or that fat chick would have attacked me in the dark. :speechles

ryano

Banned
leoparddog9 said:
If a movie has as a star, anyone from Saturday Night Live (except Steve Martin) it will be a major stinker. Ditto for Babs and Meryl.

I would agree also but Adam Sandler and Eddie Murphy has put out some pretty funny stuff :)

Big Daddy (Adam Sandler) and The Nutty Proffesor (Eddie Murphy) come to mind.....................course my definition of a good movie may totally differ from others though ::huh:

a couple people said The Perfect Storm was the worst ever and while its sad, its one of my favorite movies out there ::huh:

Ol' Buckmaster

This paragraph is funnier than most of the movies mentioned in this thread. I was on the phone with my boss when I read it and had to hang up on him I was laughing so hard.

foot note- 8 million movies in blockbuster and Slug-Gunner rents "Demon Child"

Slug-Gunner said:
The most recent was one I rented called "Demon Child" or something like that. It was about a bunch of anthropology students on a field trip that accidently come across a newborn "devil spawn". It was like a small ugly baby doll they kept shaking in their hands when it attacked them. Again, it was so stupied I turned it off after only about 15-20 minutes. Imagine a newborn monster that can barely crawl keeping up with a RV doing 30 mph, yet it only weighs about 5 lbs (the size of a doll) but can overpower a 150+lb adult when being held at arms length (being shaken) to give the ugly rubber doll "movement".

:rolleyes: ::huh: :speechles

marknga

GONetwork Member
I would have to agree with "Eyes Wide Shut" what a total waste of time! What was up with the soundtrack for that movie? It was like someone put a 3 year old on a piano bench and told them to keep hitting that ONE key every 10 seconds! It was a great let down...............

Mrbowdeadly

Man we are in total agreement on several.

Eyes wide shut, what the heck did that ending mean? Was it only me that was completely lost?

Little Nikki, GROAN

Ishtar, fell asleep.

Elf cracked me up, call me weird.

My worst of all time, my own private idaho. OH my god. That was way beyond awful, and it will scar you.

MBD

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Worst Movie Ever

Fahrenheit 911 biggest bunch of hokum ever! :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe

Handgunner

I like to add "The Village" to my current list...

H

HT2

Worse movie........

"PINK FLOYD" - THE WALL!!!!!!!!!

Man!!!!!!!!!

You would have to have been "STONED" to even be able to understand 1 second of that movie!!!!!!!

I guess I didn't get it cause I wasn't "STONED"!!!!!!!! :flag: :flag:

I agree with "SGSJR".......

Jim Carrey is pathetic!!!!!!!!! He's not funny........"AT ALL"!!!!!!!! But, there are a lot of people that think he is......I don't get it....... ::huh: ::huh: ::huh: ::huh:

Eshad

Watched a little bit of Napolean Dynamite Wed night, it was terrible! It's scary to think people actually like that! :speechles