Would anyone be interested in a "Woody's Cookbook"?

gadeerwoman

I'd be more than willing to drop by everyone's house and sample the results of recipes before the cookbook comes out.....just to make sure they are all up to standards.:banana:

StriperAddict

With my appetite...

gadeerwoman said:
I'd be more than willing to drop by everyone's house and sample the results of recipes before the cookbook comes out.....just to make sure they are all up to standards.:banana:

... Why didn't I think of that ???

:D:D

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Why not do this (BTW Ill contribute my burnt quail recipe, and buy a book) since there will be a cost involved why not make this a fundraiser, and have the proceeds go to the GONetwork SEEDS program I think that would be a great gesture to our sponsor.
What do yall think?

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Count me in.

gadeerwoman

I like that idea branchminnow. The seeds program or the sidekick program either one sure would be worthy causes.

StriperAddict

yep, good idea

gadeerwoman said:
I like that idea branchminnow. The seeds program or the sidekick program either one sure would be worthy causes.

I like the idea, too.

Branch has his moments of clear perspective :D

Handgunner

I'm for it. But some help would be appreciated.

Here is the site I'm considering using...

http://www.morriscookbooks.com

This is the site my Aunt used and they turned out very nice, and professional looking. Easy to reference, etc...

We'll have to come up with what style we want, how many we'll want, etc.. and then come up with the end product.

Problem is, they want the money up front. We'll have to all contribue an equal amount, and then distribute them, and hopefully sell them all so that SEEDS can benefit.

Branchminnow

Delton said:
I'm for it. But some help would be appreciated.

Here is the site I'm considering using...

http://www.morriscookbooks.com

This is the site my Aunt used and they turned out very nice, and professional looking. Easy to reference, etc...

We'll have to come up with what style we want, how many we'll want, etc.. and then come up with the end product.

Problem is, they want the money up front. We'll have to all contribue an equal amount, and then distribute them, and hopefully sell them all so that SEEDS can benefit.
How much do they need DEL?

Branchminnow

StriperAddict said:
I like the idea, too.

Branch has his moments of clear perspective :D
It's all about the kids.

CharlesH

Count me in for a book

Handgunner

Branchminnow said:
How much do they need DEL?
Branch,

A lot of it would depend on how many we want, how fancy we get, etc...

Just a plain book would run around $6 or so bucks I think. Check that link and take a lookt around.

dutchman

I would have no use for such a book. I can't cook anyway.

OK, I'm in.:biggrin2:

StriperAddict

Delton said:
Branch,

A lot of it would depend on how many we want, how fancy we get, etc...

Just a plain book would run around $6 or so bucks I think. Check that link and take a lookt around.

Hey Delton,
I don't have any book ideas, but put me up for $20 towards the start up cost (go ahead and PM on the 'sending funds' details). I'm sure it'll be a hit enough to recoop it, less the price for a copy'r two.

~Glenn

Handgunner

Glenn, thanks.

When we get up how many we want and a whole lot further towards the end, we'll start collecting money. :)

I'm sure it'll go over, and don't mind taking a small initial hit. I just don't want to take all of it up front. :bounce: