Would anyone be interested in a "Woody's Cookbook"?

DrewDennis

Guys, I would be willing to create one in digital format (ms word or even Adobe PDF) with an index if everyone would email recipes to me. I would then post it up for download for everyone. If you guys and gals are interested let me know and we'll see if we can get the mods to make a sticky with my "disposable" email address.

jkoch

Gone But Not Forgotten
I like that idea! Mods. can you help him out?

bruceg

Drew, jkoch - we already have it in digital format as a PDF. Post is entitled " Woody's Recipes. Wouldya like a PDF with that? (PDF updated 10/01 post 19)"

Still editing and updating - but all recipes are in PDF format and indexed.

adalu

I would be interested in such a cookbook. I am of the opinion that this is a very good idea. I would also post some recipes for the cookbook. I think looking at others recipes is very inspiring. I actually never cook it like it is in the recipe apart from baking of course. I always pick some ideas and cook it the way I like it.

pepperrocks

cookbook

Think that is a really good idea, would be more than willing to give a few recipes to the cause, and to buy a copy too.

The AmBASSaDEER

PM "kebo", I think she has some copies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
PM "kebo", I think she has some copies.

You are so thoughtful Bassbaby, I just shipped you the last case I had, so they can check with you by Friday of this week! :biggrin2:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
If anyone has any more cookbooks available, my wife is wanting one now....

Shoot Ambassadeer a pm, he'll get you the info you need! :cool:

Sugar Plum

Nurse Shuga
I've been trying to follow along with this thread through my husband's account, but finally created my own. Did anyone every get around to printing it off? I saw there's a thread with a pdf and I'll probably end up printing that, but it would be nicer if there was a book.

ccookou812

I've been trying to follow along with this thread through my husband's account, but finally created my own. Did anyone every get around to printing it off? I saw there's a thread with a pdf and I'll probably end up printing that, but it would be nicer if there was a book.

X2 would rather have a hard copy

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member

Fraid not, Miss. Not yet, anyway.