WV REGS ARE OUT

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team

GTMODawg

BANNED
No more plastic ears of corn???? I am done then.....

Me and a buddy put some kids wading pools out in the desert in New Mexico and filled them with his watering trailer (used to water live stock). Dove ate them UP....as did quail and rattlesnakes. I flushed teal off of them.....but I also shot teal decoying to truck ruts filled with water in New Mexico....any water is good water in that part of the world. Why those ducks would be that far from the river is anyone's guess but they were there.....

WOODIE13

We did the green outdoor carpet during a big snow, wore the geese out 2 days in a row.Screenshot_20210817-143023_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210817-143112_DuckDuckGo.jpg

little rascal

No one cares about WV
Well somebody might care! I did when I lived in Ga and came up here when they have a season in October and Ga don't! They have teal without a special season and Ga usually don't! I live here now and not as hardcore as i used to be. But I don"t have to spend the night in the blind to secure a spot. So, somebody might care about WV!
I see your from Canton. Yea, that's a real duck mecca up there at TOONA!

WOODIE13

You're right down the road LR.

Geese haven't been flying much at all, but did wear the smallmouth out today. Water temperature dropped to 70 degrees, we caught 50, biggest was @ 3 pounds

little rascal

Saw a big push of Doves the other day fishing at Summersville. Too many yahoo's on the lake for me to get back to the birds. Been seeing a lot of Geese up there.
Ya'll on the lake or the river with all those smallies?

WOODIE13

We were on the New, didn't start fishing until 1.

Saw a bunch of doves there on the 1st by the plowed fields.

Last edited: