ya'll think about this.

all this is good,but let me offer ya'll up something to chew on.i may shoot bobcats illegally,so what,hang around for another 10 years and 1.if you don't OWN your own land or have a heck of alot of money to lease land,and i mean alot cause prices are constantly going up with no end in sight,you will be playing golf.or 2.they are gonna take away what we hunt with,therefor in their eyes,solving the problem.liberals are happy,no more privately owned guns,PETA is happy,no more animals being slaughtered,and you are still playing golf.need proof,for those NRA members in here,read the debate between Wayne Lapierre and Rebecca Peters.its not just our own peolple that want our guns,the U.N. wants them too.it is sad to say but in reality,our days are numbered.we need to do what we can now to try and push it back as far as we can.just thought i would share that.do some research,like i have,check around other states not just here.we,being hunters,as a whole are an endangered species.

QuakerBoy

just curious how you feel poaching is gonna help our cause in any way ::huh:

come on

man if you think a dead bobcat is going to change what i am talking about one way or the other,you are mistaken.what is being planned for us is way bigger than you,me,or a dead cat.aside from my way to obvious shortcoming,you need to check out what i am saying.watch what happens in 2008.the beginning of the end.

QuakerBoy

Bert-Cooper said:
.watch what happens in 2008.the beginning of the end.

ah...the conspiracy theorists.....I remember hearin all this before :rolleyes:

stumpman

Banned
Bert what is going to happen in 2008 surely your not saying the world is coming to an end. I think the point these guys are trying to get across is that It's illegal to do what you did. It's kinda like saying let's just kill the drunk driver before he kills one of us. Even though we might want to it is still against the law. Maybee this is not such a good comparison but you should get the picture. They are both against the law.

Michael Lee

I know that you are new to the board and all, but you need to go back and read a lot of posts if you think we all here are just sitting around watching the grass grow. There are more people on this board working to preserve what we have than most of us will ever know.

So get the word out to the other non-hunters in this country!

ML

Hoyt man

just so you know your not helping anything! I to would like to know the reason why you thought coming out and saying you poach has anything to do with this ::huh: what happens when you get caught? thats right it gives us a bad name, we really need that dont we!!!come on man use your head, stop dragging us all down. thanks for nothing jason

Chuck Martin

well...........ah.......I may be wrong but I believe he means he'll shoot a bobcat before they take away his guns and hunting privilages.........I think

ok

ya'll are missing my point.i kill bobcats when i ain't supposed to.big deal.yall made ya'lls point on that.guess i am the only"hoodlum" that subscribes to this b.b.the point i was trying to make is our days of hunting,sport shooting ,whatever are numbered.as for 2008,you let hillary get elected and see what happens.

Michael Lee

I hope we have made our point, we do not and will not support anyone breaking the law. Also, the term "YOU" should be "WE".

ML

QuakerBoy

Just curious....how do ya go about adding sombody to your ignore list :rolleyes:

jason.

to answer you question,i pay the fine and keep on truckin.and you explain to me how that effects you.if i had not said anything we would not be having this ongoing discussion.i would be doin my thing and none of you would ever know.but now that it is in the open,all of the sudden it is the worst thing in the world.give me a break.

QuakerBoy

thanks ML.....anyone care to guess who it's gonna be :rolleyes:

Michael Lee

Bert-Cooper said:
to answer you question,i pay the fine and keep on truckin.and you explain to me how that effects you.if i had not said anything we would not be having this ongoing discussion.i would be doin my thing and none of you would ever know.but now that it is in the open,all of the sudden it is the worst thing in the world.give me a break.

How does that HELP????????

It is publc record of YOU breaking the LAW!!

Ridiculous! What team are you playing for anyway?

ML