You have one coin left

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Mine was a double eagle. :)

My brother found one, in of all places, an Indian town here in Southwest Georgia.
A friend of my sister's found an old Spanish gold corn near here while she was out in the field hoeing bakker when she was a teenager. She had a necklace made out of it. Probably lost by one of the Conquistadors that came through back in the day?

Stroker

Molly Hatchett, Dreams I’ll Never See........

Saw them with Skynyrd and the Outlaws at the Nashville Fairgrounds Race track the summer of 1974. Great concert.

bullgator

Saw them with Skynyrd and the Outlaws at the Nashville Fairgrounds Race track the summer of 1974. Great concert.
I’m surprised how many folks haven’t heard of them.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Mine would be ABB. Soul shine, if someone would post it please.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I've saw Hatchet live several times. One of my favorite bands back in the day. I liked all the old southern rock bands. The Outlaws were great-the Florida Guitar Army. Got to meet some of those guys in the southern rock bands back when I was playing. My bands opened shows for 38 Special and the Georgia Satellites.

I liked to go to the later Skynyrd shows, because it was a southern rock supergroup-Skynyrd, Blackfoot, and the Outlaws all wrapped up together.

Cmp1

BANNED
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stringmusic

To Be Determined
Hard decision. Maybe something by Tyler Childers.

But I found this cover and it’s amazing.

Crank your speakers up and give it a listen.

Stroker

I've saw Hatchet live several times. One of my favorite bands back in the day. I liked all the old southern rock bands. The Outlaws were great-the Florida Guitar Army. Got to meet some of those guys in the southern rock bands back when I was playing. My bands opened shows for 38 Special and the Georgia Satellites.

I liked to go to the later Skynyrd shows, because it was a southern rock supergroup-Skynyrd, Blackfoot, and the Outlaws all wrapped up together.

I was, and still am a big Skynyrd fan. I still find it hard to choose between the Collins, Rossington, King vs Collins, Rossington, Gaines stage performances. On stage Allen was a wild man, Gary more cool and calm(still to this day). Due to their short time with the band it is hard to choose Ed over Steve. Ed was older and more calm, Steve was younger and played loose with more energy. Seemed like the whole energy of the band changed after the night of 10/22/1977.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I was, and still am a big Skynyrd fan. I still find it hard to choose between the Collins, Rossington, King vs Collins, Rossington, Gaines stage performances. On stage Allen was a wild man, Gary more cool and calm(still to this day). Due to their short time with the band it is hard to choose Ed over Steve. Ed was older and more calm, Steve was younger and played loose with more energy. Seemed like the whole energy of the band changed after the night of 10/22/1977.
I saw a heckuva a show in Greenville, SC on the reunion tour when Ed broke his finger, and Greg Martin from the Kentucky HeadHunters filled in for him, too.

Gary was one of my guitar heroes. Never done a lot of flashy stuff, but he could make one note say more than a lot of other guys could say with a hundred notes. Steve Gaines was phenomonal. All the guitar players who have cycled through Skynyrd were great and creative. Including Huey Thomasson from the Outlaws in the later years.

Wide Earp

flip coin also
heads Skynyrd-Ga peaches
tails-Trace Adkins-Honkey tonk badonka donk

Stroker

I saw a heckuva a show in Greenville, SC on the reunion tour when Ed broke his finger, and Greg Martin from the Kentucky HeadHunters filled in for him, too.

Gary was one of my guitar heroes. Never done a lot of flashy stuff, but he could make one note say more than a lot of other guys could say with a hundred notes. Steve Gaines was phenomonal. All the guitar players who have cycled through Skynyrd were great and creative. Including Huey Thomasson from the Outlaws in the later years.

Yep, Gary is one of the greats, and was the foundation of Skynyrd. Seen them probably 20+ times, always great except the one concert in Memphis, 74 or 75, the opening act Golden Earring blew them out, they were messed up big time.