You make the call... follow up on BIG DATE? thread

mpowell

PSE TRITON said:
. . . Ill just quit worrying bout it and let it go where its supposed to.

good idea! girls are strange at times (well, most the time). if you truly think she's trying to back out, then let it go.

if you think there's a chance maybe she was just a little gunshy, or otherwise, and you decide to call her up, just say you were disappointed y'all didn't have a chance to get together and that even though the cards were stacked against your last meeting, you'd like to pick her up (you name the day and approximate time) and take her out for dinner.

if she hymns-n-haws let it go. then, you've given it all you've got.

H

HT2

P S E.......

PSE TRITON said:
Ill send her your way if I decide not to cull her from the heard! :bounce: ::ke:
COOL!!!!!!!

Can you send a Picture first dude!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

QuakerBoy

Good advice mpowell.....but also....I'd ask again what happened and see if she can keep her story straight :hammers:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Invite her to go on a turkey scouting expidetion with you.

If she stands you up, you can still go scouting and will not have wasted your time.

If she shows and goes, what better way to get to know someone? :love:

the HEED!

Banned
No pics of her fellas

dang aint even been on a date with her remember?

Nick_T

Banned
PSE TRITON said:
dang aint even been on a date with her remember?

Brave man! I'd write her off, cause she probably looks like this.....

Attachments

• granny.jpg
    granny.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 55
H

HT2

I'll pass on this one......

I'm not that desperate.................YET!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the HEED!

Banned
Id end my sufferring....

NOW if that was the case! GOOD GRIEF! :rofl:

bilgerat

Senior
what if shes The one??? youll never know if you dont call her and get to know her

the HEED!

Banned
Dude,

THE ONE has been hammering thigh sized cedars for four seasons and eluding my "strategic" stand placement for five seasons and giving the club fits. She is just a nice girl and she might be "Aw'ight", your right though you never know, unless you take a chance once in a while.

Meriwether Mike

Sounds like she thinks the World rotates around her. A simple phone call would have been all that was necessary. Move on!! There are plenty more out there! :banana:

mpowell

Nick_T said:
Brave man! I'd write her off, cause she probably looks like this.....

thanks for that wonderful pic, nick. didn't you mean to post her in the "what's in your freezer" thread???

BTW . . . anyone know how to get chunks of fruit loops out from your keyboard??? :bounce:

Last edited:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
As I was still going out with amny other fine ladies (ok maybe not so fine) I would still call her ever now and then...never know when she will come to her senses.

Jim

southernclay

Give it another shot, she might just make it up to you.

General Lee

I would make sure she has my phone #, let her know through the mutual friend that my interest has decreased but I might could be persuaded to give her another chance,and LET HER MAKE THE CALL.After all,this is 2005 :)