Your favorite Coyote caliber/ gun

2dye4

My 22-250 only liked Remington Premium 55 BTH. Can't find any so I hand loaded Barns X 50 gr.
I wish I knew a bit more about hand loading. When I was a kid my dad would make us reload all of our shotgun loads. He loaded is 270 rounds but I never was involved in that because he wanted to be precise.

Big7

The Oracle
.243 Winchester.
Handload with a 55gr NBT or 55gr Blitzking running about 4100 fps.

2dye4

.243 Winchester.
Handload with a 55gr NBT or 55gr Blitzking running about 4100 fps.
Never like the 243 because when I was young seen too many deer lost to the load. But for predators may have a different outcome.

Big7

The Oracle
Never like the 243 because when I was young seen too many deer lost to the load. But for predators may have a different outcome.
Ppl have killed many, many whitetail, mule, blacktail, elk, moose, caribou and bear with that round.

If you lose a deer sized animal with a .243, somebody's not doing the job. :wink:

sleepr71

243 is wicked with <70gr projectiles. Hardly any recoil & very flat shooting. Overkill IMO,but it’s a very versatile round. With proper projectiles,I’d trust it on deer to waay out.