Youth Hunting Club 2 Membership openings for 2019 Season

Youth Hunting Club

We have two openings for the 2019 Deer and Turkey season for Father and Son members.

The objective of the club is to have a place for kids to hunt with kids of like age groups.

Your son should be 12 years old turning 13 this year or 11 years old turning 12 this year.
You must have kids in this age group to apply for membership.

The land is ~300 acres of pine and hardwood bottoms located in just outside the City of Jasper in Pickens County. We have some acreage in Cherokee as well since we are on the border. We are 8 miles west on 53 from Jasper.

There is a 3 bedroom cabin with water, power, heat, and A/C so it is very comfortable and nice.

The goal is to limit the pressure on the property, so we always have a strong deer herd and the kids see deer most of the sitting time in the stand. We let the small bucks walk unless they have never killed a buck before. Adults must mount the bucks they kill so that limits it to 130 class or better for the most part. We will have 5 total members for ~300 acres. 5 Father and Son teams. We have a few works days a year for road work and such. Kids participate with the limb clearing which is great for them to learn.

The dues are 1,700 per year. This covers the power, water, land lease, and allows us to keep a small club with limited pressure.

If you have a camper there is a sewage hook up and power as well.

The adults that hunt have hunted all of our lives and now enjoy the pleasure of watching our kids grow in the outdoors. We have found it is best done with other kids so they can have fun between hunts and enjoy being kids. We have skeet thrower and targets the kids love to have fun with. We let them ride atv’s but limit them to a small section of the property during the season. The property is laid out nice to accommodate many stand sites and plenty of options to hunt.

I live in Cumming and it takes me 1 hour to reach the lease. If you live north of ATL it is a great set-up. The wives even come up and visit the nearby winery's a few times a year as we encoruage family fun.

Please send me a private message and I will answer fast as I can.

Youth Hunting Club

We have two openings for the 2019 Deer and Turkey season for Father and Son members.

The objective of the club is to have a place for kids to hunt with kids of like age groups.

Your son should be 12 years old turning 13 this year or 11 years old turning 12 this year.

The land is ~300 acres of pine and hardwood bottoms located in just outside the City of Jasper in Pickens County. We have some acreage in Cherokee as well since we are on the border. We are 8 miles west on 53 from Jasper.

There is a 3 bedroom cabin with water, power, heat, and A/C so it is very comfortable and nice.

The goal is to limit the pressure on the property, so we always have a strong deer herd and the kids see deer most of the sitting time in the stand. We let the small bucks walk unless they have never killed a buck before. Adults must mount the bucks they kill so that limits it to 130 class or better for the most part. We will have 5 total members for ~300 acres. 5 Father and Son teams. We have a few works days a year for road work and such. Kids participate with the limb clearing which is great for them to learn.

The dues are 1,700 per year. This covers the power, water, land lease, and allows us to keep a small club with limited pressure.

The adults that hunt have hunted all of our lives and now enjoy the pleasure of watching our kids grow in the outdoors. We have found it is best done with other kids so they can have fun between hunts and enjoy being kids. We have skeet thrower and targets the kids love to have fun with. We let them ride atv’s but limit them to a small section of the property during the season. The property is laid out nice to accommodate many stand sites and plenty of options to hunt.

I live in Cumming and it takes me 1 hour to reach the lease. If you live north of ATL it is a great set-up. The wives even come up and visit the nearby winery's a few times a year as we encoruage family fun.

I am very interested! I'm originally from south ga. I grew up hunting with my dad. I still hunt in South Ga but I now live in Ball Ground. I have two kids that I want to train to hunt. They both show interest. So I been trying to find something like this closer to the house. My cell is 470-544-6515

mc1976

Youth Hunting Club

please give me a call if you still have opening 770-616-4052