Pray for my mom, again... please?

Handgunner

They admitted my mom into the hospital a while ago. Not only is she still doing chemo for her breast cancer, but for the last 2 months she's been dealing with re-occuring bloodclots. They found one in each leg and one in each arm today.

Any coming from her legs will be blocked by filters, any coming from the waist up will pass where they please.

She's been taking two different types of bloodthinners and going to Dublin to get shots everyday to break them up but it's not working.

Y'all pray that they find out what's wrong and that it's easily treatable.

Thank you.

Meriwether Mike

Praying for your Mom. May God bless and heal her.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Delton your family has our prayers. Be strong, they will need you.

Jim

J Ferguson

She's in all our prayers keep her and yall as strong minded as possible never give up that allways seem tp be a huge factor during times like this...

Vernon Holt

Gone But Not Forgotten
Prayer For Mom

Delt: Please be assurred of my thoughts and prayers in behalf of you and your Mom.

Vernon

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Your Mom is in my Prayers Delton.

Georgiaastro

Delton, prayers from our family for your mom also.

Larry

Mrbowdeadly

Delton, we are lifting your momma up in prayer. Bless her lord and watch over her.

MBD

Handgunner

Thanks for the prayers, y'all. She came home yesterday but is still very weak. Here's what the doctor's say she has.. I'm trying to find out information on it all, but haven't had much luck... Webmd.com doesn't have anything.

Lupus Anticoagulation

Hyper Coagulation

Neutrotenic?

Thrombophilia

Flebitis, or Flephitis?

Doctors don't have the best handwriting so it's hard to read exactly what it is.

Basically her blood system is causing her to clot up, so they're having to thin her blood to help break them up. On top of that, he white blood count is extremely low. Her's is "1" when normal is around 12. Any lower and she'd bleed out through her veins/arteries.

She's highly susceptable to diseases since her immune system is so low.

The chemo treatments she's been recieving for her breast cancer seems to be setting all this off. So it's chemo for breast cancer and have blood clots, or hold off on chemo, stop the clots, and risk the cancer coming back...

Danged if ya do and danged if ya don't...

Thank y'all for praying for her... :)

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Thanks For the Update Delton...

It's often the problem of one medication having adverse affects on other areas of the health/body -- My prayers will continue along with the others for your mom as she moves through these treatments...