Open Dates

aaron batson

Fishing business is starting to heat up again, now that spring is near.

Just wanted to let everybody here on the board know my open days for the next few weeks.

I have Feb 17th and 22nd available. If anybody is interested in a trip to Oconee, Sinclair, or Jackson give me a shout. I would love to have your business. www.fishoconee.com

Woody - How did you "friend" do at Jackson in his tournament this past weekend? With the information he got from me - he should have done alright...

Aaron Batson

ramblinrack

aaron, do you ever guide on west pt? if so, if my work schedule doesn't get to crowded, i might be interested in booking a trip sometime this spring.

H

HT2

Louie.....

Hey I would be willing to go fishin' with ya.......

Aaron might get a good laugh out of it........ :D :D :D :D

aaron batson

RR,
I have never ran a guide trip out of West Point. I have fished it some and we could probably do alright. I would much rather put you on some fish over this way - if you could make the trip. Why don't you and HT2 get together and plan it. You guys could camp at his place and be at the lake in just a short time.
Let me know - I can work with anything you want.

aaron batson

HT2 -

Don't worry - I won't laugh at you. Heck - I have seen it all with some people. Teaching is my favorite part of guiding.

I certainly won't laugh at you... I have already taken out JY, maddog, bassassin, Randy, ect...trust me - I won't laugh ;)

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
I was going to go but then I read that post up the page there!

How dare you place me in the same catagorey as that no fishin' Randy! :shoot:

Somebody ought to jump on this!

You'll have a blast! :flag:

Hoyt man

are you catching alot of bass now, or has it been slow? also wanted to know what kind of fishing to you offer....live bait or artificial?

aaron batson

I did go yesterday (by myself) - went to Oconee and tried a few areas. Sort of a search mission. I caught 7 keepers and 4 short fish. All were caught flippin. The fishing is still fairly slow, but it will turn on here soon. The water temps yesterday were 47 - 49 degrees. When it holds in the mid 50s things will get right.

I run live bait trips for hybrids and also artifical for largemouths. The hybrids will be wide open here in 3-4 weeks. Until then - I will be working on largemouths. See my website - AB

Latest posts