Henry County GONetwork Banquet

Smiley

GONetwork Senator District 44
We cordially invite you to join members of the GONetwork in a mission to preserve, protect and enhance the heritage and future of hunting and fishing in the state of Georgia.

We are holding our fourth annual fund-raising banquet at the Merle Manders Conference Center on Tuesday, September 18th. The banquet will consist of several events, including a dinner catered by Pippin’s BBQ, door-prize give-aways, silent and verbal auctions and several raffles including 20-plus guns.

This fund-raising event will generate funds to be used on many worthwhile projects. Money from previous banquets have been used to fund the following projects: Kid's Duck Box Building Day, Archery in the Schools program for Union Grove and Ola schools. Kid’s Fishing Days, Cubihatcha Outdoor Education field trips, 4-H shooting team, and an opening day Kid's Dove hunt. All of these projects were made possible by the generosity and support of last year's members and sponsors. Thank you!

Tickets include BBQ dinner, annual membership to the GONetwork, a member hat, decal, and chances at several door prizes.

Any individual or company wishing to give added support may sponsor an auction item for $100. All contributions are greatly appreciated!

Individual tables can be reserved by purchasing 10 tickets ($500) which will enter you into a special table raffle for a gun.

* When: Tuesday, September 18th 2007. Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
* Where: Merle Manders Conference Center, Stockbridge
* Local Sponsor Table: $500
* Print Sponsor: $100
* Individual ticket: $50
* Youth ticket: $25

Smiley

One more try...

One of these days, someone is going to suprise me on here and say they want to come. ::;

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Im coming.

gordylew

Since smiley can,t ralley the troops. I,ll try.

Come and meet the famous GordyLew. I,ll be there and will gladly sign autographs. For those that puchase a $350 ticket package I,ll give free hunting advise.:cool:

Smiley

Thank you Greg and Gordon!

I was begining to think everyone had me on their ignore list. See yall there.

Branchminnow

Since smiley can,t ralley the troops. I,ll try.

Come and meet the famous GordyLew. I,ll be there and will gladly sign autographs. For those that puchase a $350 ticket package I,ll give free hunting advise.:cool:

Would you sign my hunting rifle???

bird dog

I am going to be there to have a good time and to eat the good food.

Branchminnow

Im a coming!