traded the robertson

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
all who were at jeralds shoot saw the peirce point robertson long bow i had..........well she went in the mail this morn. to the state of TN. in a trade for an original brackenbury drifter i will put up some pics when i get the brack in hand.
yea i can't let bill out trade me ......LOL:rofl::rofl::rofl:

john

reviveourhomes

LOL, you think you gonna be able to man-up to that new bow?? HAHAHA

WildmanSC

all who were at jeralds shoot saw the peirce point robertson long bow i had..........well she went in the mail this morn. to the state of TN. in a trade for an original brackenbury drifter i will put up some pics when i get the brack in hand.
yea i can't let bill out trade me ......LOL:rofl::rofl::rofl:

john

John,

In a few days I'm going to advertise a longbow that they just started building today across the pond. It'll be completed in 3 weeks. The only reason I bought it is Sid would not let me back out of a set of ILF limbs when I decided to sell my DAS and all of the limb sets. So, I went ahead and changed the order to the most reasonable priced bow in the Border line that is still a high performance bow, the Harrier GL.

And was it you that expressed an interest in a prototype longbow I have coming? If so, I want to keep that in mind in case I decide to sell it.

Bill

Last edited:

John Cooper

bill yep it was me just keep me updated

john

Apex Predator

You ever make a bad trade? Glad you have a new one coming your way. Still enjoying the Ghost!

John Cooper

marty yep i make bad trades.....LOL.... i traded a $400.00 lightning long bow for about $200.00 worth of trade fodder not to long back. but the guy really wanted the bow so it helped both of us.....LOL. you gotta make meat with that ghost and post some pics for us

john