Looking for Turkey Lease

waregle1

I am looking for Turkey only lease or turkey + small game+fishing. We are not deer hunters so that is not an issue. If anyone knows of clubs who offer Turkey only i would appreciate an email. I live in Lawrenceville, Ga but are willing to travel in state to hunt/fish.

bludyung@yahoo.com

Thanks....

Agman

Here is one I found posted in Gainesville, Florida.

:hair: :hair:

TURKEY LEASE 2-man lease for spring season. 250 acres, hunt all you want. Self-guided. Lg turkey population. 25 min from Gville. You will be only hunters on property. $5000 firm. Call 352-538-7818/leave message

Jasper

Agman said:
Here is one I found posted in Gainesville, Florida.

:hair: :hair:

TURKEY LEASE 2-man lease for spring season. 250 acres, hunt all you want. Self-guided. Lg turkey population. 25 min from Gville. You will be only hunters on property. $5000 firm. Call 352-538-7818/leave message

What?! You've got to be kidding me!!!!!!

Only 250 acres? Man, if it was 300 or more I'd jump all over that deal............. :banginghe

gblrklr

I actually called the guy about the ad in G'ville to ask if the numbers were right! They were!

Jkidd

gblrklr said:
I actually called the guy about the ad in G'ville to ask if the numbers were right! They were!

LOL Think about it... If you can get 2 turkey members you dont have to have ANY deer members :rofl: as they will pay for the lease and all the food plots and have some $$ left over to buy stands :D

I must say that is alot of $$ for 250 acres

Jason

Randy

big game said:
I have 2700ac. with turkeys call me 6-9:30 pm 478-825-2513 ask for jim
Jim I called you last night but you were out. I'll try again tonight.

bull0ne

Banned
try this site www,progressiveresourcemanagement.com, i don't know how to post direct link to them. leases are in dodge,telfair and laurens countirs in GA