Ruger #1?

Blue Iron

Banned
Whats a Ruger #1 in Green Laminates SS Cal. 25-06 Worth? Used but good condition.

southern_pride

well

I say about $5.00, but since it's Thanksgiving, I'll give ya $10.00 for it. Seriously on the Ruger website, it has a msrp of 1065.00. It really depends on the condition, & how much you want to get rid of it(that is if you want to).

Blue Iron

Banned
I say about $5.00, but since it's Thanksgiving, I'll give ya $10.00 for it. Seriously on the Ruger website, it has a msrp of 1065.00. It really depends on the condition, & how much you want to get rid of it(that is if you want to).

Yeah I saw the MSRP. I don't have it yet, thinking about trading for it.

southernpridepitbulls is a lair and prevaricator of the first order,

That rifle is worth every bit of $20.00 American, and anyone who says different is a person of indifferent morals and not to be trusted.

If you will tell me where to send the check I will do so promptly with return postage prepaid.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
If you want it because you think it is very accurate you will find out that it will need a trigger job and a lot of work on the for end to get it to shoot pretty good. If you want it because it is a beautiful rifle go for it.

broncobob

They are a pretty good shooting rifle and yes they need a trigger job. They are without a doubt the heaviest single shot rifle you've ever picked up to be as short as they are. They must weigh 15 lbs without a scope so if your going to hunt with it start lifting weights.