Go-Don's first fishing trip

XTREME HUNTER

We went to Steinhatchee on Thursday and fished Friday & Saturday. Friday was pretty rough with 3 to 4's all day long. We went about 40 miles out and caught a bunch of Sea Bass & a big Flounder Friday night I called another guy I met off THT & we hooked up Sat. we bottom fished Saturday caught a few more Bass (He caught a Grouper) After a little while we started to troll and he told me to stay on his side. After a little while we had a King Fish Hit and we brought him in (about 32" long) After that I lost Tommy but radioed him and told me where to meet him I can't use my electronics like I should (Cant figure out how to put to Numbers in and go to) so I got frustrated and went to deeper water about 80' told my buddies to put the lines in and we were going to troll to the orginal number. About 5 Minutes later my first Grouper hit was a Double and both keepers. All in all we had a good day about 10 Grouper Keepers (we through 3 undersize back) 1 King

Sat. was real foggy all day long and probably could not have went out without my radar.

1st trip with my boat was a sucess :banana::banana:

Ta-Ton-Ka took pictures, maybe he can post them.

XTREME HUNTER

Picture of catch (not the best catch but I was happy for the first time on boat)

Attachments

• steinhatchee_005br[1].jpg
    steinhatchee_005br[1].jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 259