Dawson Forest-Turkeys?

reddawg9

:huh: Does any one have anything to report about the turkeys at Dawson Forest? Was thinking of going there Sat morning-wanted to know if it would be worth it!

Craig Knight

Dawson Forest,

There are plenty of them on the City of Atlanta Tract, any where around the power line or river bottom is usually covered with them during deer season. But then again there is almost as many people as turkeys from what I have seen, lately.

dutchman

Craig Knight said:
But then again there is almost as many people as turkeys from what I have seen, lately.

Ain't that the truth!

GA DAWG

Yall are right!!!I went up yesterday after the rain to set on a green field.Well I'm off on thursdays and so is everyone else I recken.Every place I went was took already.Dawson Forest is loaded with turkeys.Maybe the pressure will be down in a week or 2.Craig man I wish I could hunt over off old federal.Seen a big tom strutting there yesterday in the pasture!

Craig Knight

Old Federal

Gibbs saw 20 something, this morning, 2 big gobblers strutting also.Sho nuff wishin' I was able to hunt it now. :banginghe

biggabuck

Me too because you cant call.which means you would have too take me with you so i could call'em in for me i mean you :D