Who Is Your Picks For The Grand Nationals?

Gadget

I say

1 Matt Van Cise
2 Jason Edney

I'll be rooting for ya man....:fine::fine:

Limb Hanger

I'm finishing packing up right now. Built countless calls this week trying to find something "special"!

In all seriousness some people to beat will be......

Shane Hendershaw
Matt VanCise
Sadler McGraw
Chris Parish
Billy Yargus
Josh (Something)
Jim Pollard

Man thats alot of folks..........Comp callers have taken it to a new level in the last 5 years. Jim Pollard and Matt VanCise turned the calling world upside down ~5 yrs ago. AMAZING what they can do with a diaghram call! I would HATE to be a gobbler in the spring woods and have one of these guys behind a bush yelping at me! Off to the pot I would be!

Arrow3

Good luck Jason....I will see ya on Sunday. :yeah:

Huntinfool

I think pretty much all of the guys I would put up there have been listed. I know I must be blind, but I can't, for the life of me find a listing of what TIMES all the calling competitions and what rooms they'll be in. Anybody got that info handy?

Gadget

I'm thinking about the same, Cise might pull another out.

I'll probably see you today Jason, be down there picking up my badge and helping some people setup.

turkkillr

I'm finishing packing up right now. Built countless calls this week trying to find something "special"!

In all seriousness some people to beat will be......

Shane Hendershaw
Matt VanCise
Sadler McGraw
Chris Parish
Billy Yargus
Josh (Something)
Jim Pollard

Man thats alot of folks..........Comp callers have taken it to a new level in the last 5 years. Jim Pollard and Matt VanCise turned the calling world upside down ~5 yrs ago. AMAZING what they can do with a diaghram call! I would HATE to be a gobbler in the spring woods and have one of these guys behind a bush yelping at me! Off to the pot I would be!

Josh Grossenbach

gobble157

Josh Grossenbach

Its Josh Grossenbacher and he and Shane Hendershot are prostaff with Zink Game Calls (Z-Unit). Josh is a great guy and super cool. I met both of them at a turkey calling contest a few years back in West Virginia at the Cabelas turkey calling contest. Shane won it, I was first runner up, and Josh was third. All of these guys are super nice guys.

TK1

Its Josh Grossenbacher and he and Shane Hendershot are prostaff with Zink Game Calls (Z-Unit). Josh is a great guy and super cool. I met both of them at a turkey calling contest a few years back in West Virginia at the Cabelas turkey calling contest. Shane won it, I was first runner up, and Josh was third. All of these guys are super nice guys.

I won that contest the first year they had it sanctioned....:banana: