Thanks to Mr. Hillsman

3Dshooter

for a great benefit shoot for Stephen Edwards Family today and all the folks that worked to make it a great event... Thank you

Taylor Co.

I will also commend them on not only a great range but great hospitality and a 1st class event..I expected nothing less from them.
Thanks for a great Weekend Hillsmans'..Folks, they went over the line of duty this weekend! 2-Shoots in one weekend:hair: :fine:

Hoyt man

how was the turn-out?anybody know how many showed? wish I could of gone but these baseball tourney's take up the entire weekend. glad to hear ya'll had a good time.

quackwacker

Man what a course. It was sure fun. I didnt get to shoot on Sat but saw the scores from Sat. on Sunday morning. They were lower than Im use to seeing and I was wondering what was going on. Then I shot the same course on sunday. Not for the faint of heart. Good set by the Hilsman crew.

We all had fun for sure.:banana:

BlackArcher

Hillsman's Heroes ...hats off...to you
From the search for stephen...To the benifit shoot....Your have been there....You will always have my support...

Thanks....SPANKA

young gunna

Banned
Yeah buddy you guys are the cream of the crop as far as archery ranges go. Thanks for the whole weekend. Hats off to ya!

hound dog

Thanks to the Hilsman's family and thanks to all that came and supported the cause.

I had a grate time and enjoyed seeing everyone. Sorry if I was not my normal self my back was killing me.

Your archer brother from another mother Jody Miller
AKA Hound Dog:flag:

GaBear

I too would like to throw my hat out at the Folks from Hillsman. Great Place to shoot and Not too bad of a Course. Although I didn't shoot that well. I thought I faired pretty well for someone shooting Pins from the white stake. BA Will tell ya don't go by my yardage but I hit most of the time where I was aiming. Good shooting with you again Big E!!!! It was Fun But Man That Drive from Gainesville Ain't for the Faint of Heart.

Robert is a first class fellow.range is awsome.He never pauses to say YES to everyone.The Edwards shoot showed what a wonderful group of people are still out there..Bless everyone that took time to come.Stephen will be dearly missed by me .God Bless His Family..

reylamb

I too would like to throw my hat out at the Folks from Hillsman. Great Place to shoot and Not too bad of a Course. Although I didn't shoot that well. I thought I faired pretty well for someone shooting Pins from the white stake. BA Will tell ya don't go by my yardage but I hit most of the time where I was aiming. Good shooting with you again Big E!!!! It was Fun But Man That Drive from Gainesville Ain't for the Faint of Heart.

I am still shaking my head over some of your yardages!!!!!!!:whip:

A couple of targets ate my lunch, but I was happy with how I shot.

Great job to the folks at Hillsmans.

snakers

i also had a great time you went out of your way to get it done im sure the family had a very good thought of you

thanx hillsman