Clearance

Ricky

One of my local Wal-marts had their Turkey stuff on clearance.I got 2 box's,1 waterproof,2 pots,3 sonic dome mouth calls,and a video for $46:cool:You might want to check yours.

short stop

ya well your lucky our Walmart in Madison dosen not have 1 single item related to tukey hunting on the shelf - go figure .
They g ot more paintball junk than you can shake a stick at and there aint a paintball place near Madison within 30 miles ???

trkyhntr70

ya well your lucky our Walmart in Madison dosen not have 1 single item related to tukey hunting on the shelf - go figure .
They g ot more paintball junk than you can shake a stick at and there aint a paintball place near Madison within 30 miles ???

They never had much there either, around the week of the Nationals it was about all gone.:huh:

Ricky

The one closest to me got rid of their turkey stuff right after opening weekend.:huh:They really didn't have much compared to last year.

Nitro

Banned
I won't give Walmart a cent......

Eventually, the rest of you will catch on.

Find a local retailer that will earn your business.

short stop

Ag --- closest thing is allthe way in Athens is Frankins and thats ''worse than Walmart !''
/ or Covington -- either way --- 30 min ride 1way . Wamart is the only source we have these days . If they have mechandise avalible , I usually have to do mail order .
Big stinka roo
Life was so good when Wellington had the outlet store in Downtown Madison when I was younger -- since they closed shop yrs ago Madison has been without any type of outdoor / hunting / fishing store . I sure Miss droping in and seeing Terry Rohm from time to time

wack em

If a man had the money to get started, Madison Ga. would be a great location for a Shulers type of outdoor store.