Is it RIGHT????

GA DAWG

My second turkey got rejected from the challenge because the beard was not connected to the turkey:mad: I shot him and he was still flopping pretty good and I had to step on his neck in doing so I pulled his beard off! I looked for that thing for 30 min probably trying to find it..THE RULES say nothing about this..So are we making RULES up as we go now or what..I think its a load CRAP!!!

Last edited:

Gaswamp

rules state......"The picture of the beards and spurs need to be while both are still on the bird"

bull0ne

Banned
My second turkey got rejected from the challenge because the beard was not connected to the turkey:mad: I shot him and he was still flopping pretty good and I had to step on his neck in doing so I pulled his beard off! I looked for that thing for 30 min probably trying to find it..THE RULES say nothing about this..So are we making RULES up as we go now or what..I think its a load CRAP!!!

Here ya go.........

#4 -- Picture of the longest spur on the ruler or tape measure. Have to be able to see the end or the ruler or tape..Ties will be broken by the longest beard of the tied teams...If still a tie, the longest spur length...If still a tie, the first bird entered in the contest will break the tie...
The picture of the beards and spurs need to be while both are still on the bird...Be sure to have the beard pulled out so we can see where the end of the ruler is...
No blurry or suspect pictures will be accepted.

GA DAWG

Well I see it now... SORRY!!! I was just alittle upset I recken......I'll do better next time.Yall can delete this if ya want.

matthewsman

Good deal..

Well I see it now... SORRY!!! I was just alittle upset I recken......I'll do better next time.Yall can delete this if ya want.

I guess it's to keep from doctoring up your entry with a beard from a previously harvested bird...

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
I guess it's to keep from doctoring up your entry with a beard from a previously harvested bird...

Donnie is right. With this many people and the birds that have been killed in the past it would be easy if this rule was not in place. But hey, I feel for ya buddy. Accidents happen in the throughs of excitement. You did what you had to do and I commend you for doing that. Congrats on a nice bird. Tim