Cubed Pork....

Nick_T

Banned
Man, ya'll gotta try this. Get a boston butt and have the folks in the meat dept. cut it up and run it through the cuber, then take it home and batter/fry it like ya would traditional beef cubed steak. Serve with corn, early peas, and rice. The flavor is 10X better than beef cubed, and would rank it just under deer cubed but not by much. When the run a sale on butts again I'm gonna stock the freezer!

Nick T

Arrow3

Ive had it!! We had a wild hog processed and some of it was cubed.....It was some of the best eating Ive ever had....

I need to go bust miss piggy as soon as turkey season is over and get some done!! :cool: :fine:

Woody's Janitor

You need to soak it in your favorite marinate and grill it!!!

matthewsman

Nick T

Have you been investing in pork futures again? :bounce: A pork roast is one of my favorite dishes,I was thinking about it for mothers day...my Mom used to fix it for my birthday every year....Your way sounds good too...have you ever tried one of those solid flavor injector things on it?Those just look good too........

Nick_T

Banned
No investing here, except for stocking the freezer. Other than ribs, hams, and chops all I've done with the rest of a pig is put it on the grill, then grind it into BBQ. Think I'm gonna have to try some of this cube on the grill though, that sounds mighty fine too.

Nick T

Handgunner

Never tried it, but I LOVE pork all other ways, why would I NOT like it cubed?

Gonna try it soon!

TJay

Sounds pretty good to me. Also might be good if incorportated into the "Popper" recipe.