For Ramblinrack and GeauxLSU!

Meriwether Mike

Heres a picture of a GTO from the 2004 BOP show. This is not a common view as most folks only saw their rear end. :bounce:

Attachments

• GTO.JPG
    GTO.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 196

GeauxLSU

That's what I'm talking about!

Suh-WEET!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
One day when I save enough nickles, maybe.... ::;
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

ramblinrack

Southern Steel said:
Heres a picture of a GTO from the 2004 BOP show. This is not a common view as most folks only saw their rear end. :bounce:

very nice mike....actually, that is the view i usually had....
til they fell back to far to see.

:D :D :D

GTO.....Get the Tools Out!

:rofl:

red tail

GONetwork Member
Nice car. Would love to have one .

GeauxLSU

I want a '65 and this is a '66, but it'll do.... :cool:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Attachments

• 66BlackGTOConvert.jpg
    66BlackGTOConvert.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 156

Meriwether Mike

Your right about that RamblinRack. A 396 Camaro was some serious Tiger in your Tank!! :bounce:

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Gotta Love a Goat! I personally like the first year--'64. Just something about those side by side lights and that classic shape.

On the same lines, I had a '66 Charger a while back. I sold it about four years ago to a friend in Athens. Last time I talked to her, it was still cruising the streets up there. It was a beautiful car! :eek:

Meriwether Mike

What size engine did you have in your 66 Charger? Did those had the sloped back?

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Southern Steel said:
What size engine did you have in your 66 Charger? Did those had the sloped back?

I had a tone of pictures of that car on a 3 1/2 floppy disc. Can't find the dadgum disc anywhere!!! :banginghe White...pipes out the back...dark blue on light blue interior...Krager rims...aww, man, I miss her!!! :cry:

Anyway, it originally had the 383, but somewhere down the line someone dropped a 400 in it. Calling it a sloped back is an understatement!!! The back window was huge! It was like they looked at the old Barracuda fastback and said, "That ain't no stinkin' fastback--THIS is a fastback!!" My favorite thing about the car was the folding bucket seats in the back :D and the brake light with "CHARGER" spelled out.
:clap:

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Man, Phil! You're breaking my heart! :cry:

:)

Meriwether Mike

Thats the one I thought it was. They designed it like that for NASCAR racing. That was back when NASCAR ran the real cars.