Hat Cam?

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I was watching FLW fishing turney the other day and some of the angelers had hat cams on. I was thinking how cool it would be to record a bow kill while wearing one. Anybody tried it?

Mossy0ak270

I was gonna buy one of those a few years ago when they first came out. I saw him at Buckarama, but ended up not having the extra money to afford. Don't know how well they work, but it sure seems like a great idea.

Timbo

Please make sure you point it in the right direction :bounce:

Meriwether Mike

I have one and was pleased with it. I have not been able to get a kill on film due to laziness on my part, but it will work.

Mossy0ak270

SouthernSteel, is run to your regular cam in a fanny pack or something? Thats what I was gonna do, but my dang camera is so big it'll probably be to bulky. I sure can't buy another cam to hook this thing upto if I get one :banginghe

Just 1 More

I was looking at getting one of these,, Great concept and a cool toy :D But i just checked and my camera does not have the proper hook up :banginghe
Anyone want to buy a Sony TRV250??? so I can buy one that will accept this thing? ;)

A couple years ago before any of cameras came out, I had this Idea because I had shot a deer with my bow and couldn't find it.I kept wishing I could see where the arrow hit so I know if I just made a bad shot or not. I bulit a stablizer with a camera in it. It looked great,only problem was when you shot it the vibration of the bow would mess up the recording for a second so you couldn't see where it hit.I haven't tried it on the hat yet.I believe that is a better idea,but I still think It's going to be hard to see the impact.Word to the wise have you noticed there are plenty of video of deer walking around,but no video of the shot.I think this is why! If anyone has good video off one of these cameras I would like to see it,Would love to have one that worked.