Lincoln County 10 pt

Doc_Holliday23

Tickled pink about this buck. This is our 18th year hunting the little farm my parents bought and this is the best buck we’ve taken so far. We’ve had a few decent bucks on cam the last few years but haven’t connected. I took some friends down Thursday for a long weekend of hunting, pulled cams that evening and actually saw this guy on camera for the first time the night of Opening Day of rifle season. Then he came out about 15 minutes into my Friday afternoon hunt. At first I could only see his antlers over a little dip in the field I was watching. But then he came towards me and stopped facing me dead on at about 100 yards. I had a solid rest so I went ahead and shot him in the chest. He bucked hard and humped over and ran off. I didn’t find any blood but I wasn’t surprised by that since the bullet would have to travel the length of his body, but I knew he was dead. Sure enough he went about 40 yards and piled up 20 feet into the wood line.

TgW7Hfqh.jpg

7RrQ8kBh.jpg

Last edited:

Duff

Great buck!!!

Worley

Congrats on a fine buck, keep making memories on the family farm - don’t get much better than stories like this …Family and Friends enjoying the outdoors.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo! What a great buck doc! Congratulations! and I know your dad would be proud and pumped! :rockon:

DSGB

Good looking buck. Congrats!