We have just gotten an awesome prize for the bowhunting challenge!!!

Arrow3

WOOOoHooooo!!

The winning team will win a free 5 day spring turkey hunt in Bates, Missouri....This prize has be generously donated by secondseason and Satchmo on one of their properties in Missouri... We can't thank them enough for this prize...They are providing the land and the turkeys....The winners will be responsible for everything else...There is a motel less then 2 miles from the property...Satchmo (Chris) told me they call this place "the turkey farm".....He said there are so many turkeys on the place that you didn't even need a call......The property is 1500 acres of farm land and bottomlands....This prize is for the winning team of the 2008 archery challenge..There will be no transfers or money value...If you win, you either go or forfit your chance.....Thanks again to both of them!!

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

hicktownboy

WOW!!! What an offer! Thank yall!!

bilgerat

Senior
thats great!!! but no transfer?
When I ...... I mean IF I win the prise can I donate it to the GONetwork SEEDS program so a young un can go in My place? I'm not much of a turkey hunter and wouldn't have time in the spring to go anyway.

Arrow3

When I ...... I mean IF I win the prise can I donate it to the GONetwork SEEDS program so a young un can go in My place? I'm not much of a turkey hunter and wouldn't have time in the spring to go anyway.

The donators just asked for it to be that way....The way you are thinking is great but I would suspect if we allowed transfers to kids that we would get into "my cousins wife has never killed a turkey and I want to give it to her" kind of thing...

secondseason

Retired Administrator

We know that it will be impossible to please everyone. But this is a $1700+ prize. It is nontransferable. We usually like to screen people that hunt the property. We just assume that anyone that wins the Bow Challenge is not just some fly by the night team it will be a member of the Woody's family for which we are happy to be associated with.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
We know that it will be impossible to please everyone. But this is a $1700+ prize. It is nontransferable. We usually like to screen people that hunt the property. We just assume that anyone that wins the Bow Challenge is not just some fly by the night team it will be a member of the Woody's family for which we are happy to be associated with.

SS and Satchmo,

Great donation and super prize to the winners.:cool:
I dont blame you for setting guidelines.

I bet the winners of this prize will be ready and willing to take yall up on this offer.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Wow! Excellent prize! I will be happy to take anyone's place who can't make it. :bounce:

Thank you Satchmo & SS for your generosity!

bilgerat

Senior

I understand, thats cool, it was just a thought,
thanks for donating such a great prize!
come to think of it .... I just might be able to get away somehow:bounce:

cpowel10

Thanks satchmo and SS! That is an awesome prize, whoever wins this is in for a heck of a trip!

bilgerat, puredrenalin, and myself are looking forward to the trip :bounce:

Arrow3

Thanks satchmo and SS! That is an awesome prize, whoever wins this is in for a heck of a trip!

This prize isn't for second place boys....Sorry...:bounce:

When I was told about this prize, it SEALED the death of a bunch of deer...:D

secondseason

Retired Administrator

Easy now!! Just remember we are in the challenge too with our team member labs4life. If we win we will give the trip to the first loser!!:bounce:

Big John

Alligood get the GPS ready we or going