101 KB · Views: 249
  • ruger2.jpg
    ruger2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 241
  • ruger3.jpg
    ruger3.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 247

hogdawg

Thanks NGaHunter. These dogs have been workin' hard for the past four months. Won't be long before they're ready to go!!

How're your dogs doin'?

NGaHunter

I plan on running Dio in Master at Labrador Club Hunt Test being held in Grantville and also he will be with me next weekend. Lucy is doing OK..She came into heat last Sunday so we have not been doing a whole lot. At least now I will be able to determine when she will be coming into heat. Are you plnning on running any Hunt Test with them? I'll be juding down in Thomasville, Ga at the end of Oct.

limbhanger

I have a six year old Chessie. I didn't train her to hunt but she is an incredible watch dog and very protective of my family. Great dogs!

hogdawg

Are you plnning on running any Hunt Test with them?

Haven't really thought about it. Is the ARC Fall Hunt Test still on for the weekend of the 18th? That's the only one we would be able to make. We've still got some concepts to work on, but hopefully we'll be thru within the next month or so. How far do they usually stretch out the marks for the Junior tests?

NGaHunter

Yep..it is still going on, infact I will be judging that one too. In Junior marks are kept within 100 yrds. They are singles and your dog will get a live flyer so have your dog retrieving cripples cause you never now about how good the gunners are.

hogdawg

10-4. If they are ready, I may enter them. Are there going to be two junior tests or just one? on Saturday?