Muzzy DVD

Randy

Was in Wally World last night and saw a new Muzzy Hunting DVD so I bought it. Man this thing has some big deer on it. Only $10.00 you guys should get a copy.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
I will look for it.

Randy

Yes. And most are pass-thrus. Got to love those Muzzys.

PFDR1

I might give those a try this year in the 100grn. :huh:

Randy

I am a firm believer in the Muzzy 100 gr. heads. When I first started in bow hunting, I was using the Wasps but once I started using Muzzys, they have never failed me.

PFDR1

Do you usually get a complete pass through? I have cranked my bow down to 63lbs. and am getting about 260fps. I was shooting Spitfires this last year and didn't like the results. I shot Thunderheads before that for about 14 yrs. and was going to go back to the Thunderheads. I found that with the Thunderheads even if I happen to hit a shoulder bone it would shatter and I would still get good penitration. :)

reylamb

PFDR, Spitfires require a ton of energy due to their design. There are better mechanicals out there at 63 #s. Having said that, there is nothing wrong with Muzzys either.

Randy

Yes. I even got a complete pass thru on the hog in my avatar from 23 yards and it clipped his spine. It is very distructive on bone as well. I am sure there are a lot of god broadheads out there but until the Muzzys let me down I will noy change. I will say I am going to experiment with the Muzzy Phantom this year.

PFDR1

Reylamb- Maybe that's why I wasn't impressed with them.

Randy- What is the difference between the regular Muzzy's and the Phantoms?

Randy

PFDR1 said:
Reylamb- Maybe that's why I wasn't impressed with them.

Randy- What is the difference between the regular Muzzy's and the Phantoms?
The phantoms are cut on impact. Check out the Muzzy web site.

PFDR1

Looks like they changed the classic Muzzy tip on these.

reylamb

Muzzy has manufactured these for a while. They are a cut to tip. They still make the standard, classic Muzzies.

Randy

duckbill said:
Our Walmart doesn't have it :banginghe . Of course, that doesn't surprise me.
Duckbill,
I am finished with mine. PM me your address and I'll send it to you.

Randy

coon dawg said:
what states are they huntin in??...thanks..... :cheers:

A bunch of states but I do not remember a Georgia hunt. I remember Illinois, Florida, Kansas, Texas, and I think Iowa?

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
thanks.......

Randy said:
A bunch of states but I do not remember a Georgia hunt. I remember Illinois, Florida, Kansas, Texas, and I think Iowa?
maybe I'll stroll that way. :fine:

ramblinrack

is michelle in it?
if so, i'm headed to wallyworld!

:love: ;) :D