Can we have another broadheads thread??

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Fixed blades don’t fail unless you do..
That can be said of 99.9 percent of any broadhead shot from a proper setup. Problem is most folks gonna blame the head, not the shot. I haven't shot a fixed head at an animal since 1990 something. And each and every bad result was on me

James12

That can be said of 99.9 percent of any broadhead shot from a proper setup. Problem is most folks gonna blame the head, not the shot. I haven't shot a fixed head at an animal since 1990 something. And each and every bad result was on me

^^^^^

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly

I won’t disagree, but maybe my setup isn’t ideal. And A fixed head should be good with ANY setup, especially with slower speeds.

Ihunt

I won’t disagree, but maybe my setup isn’t ideal. And A fixed head should be good with ANY setup, especially with slower speeds.
Back when my wife deer hunted with me, she shot a 38lb bow and had a monster 23.5” dl. Arrows were maybe 325 grains. I put a Magnus Stinger on her arrows and she shot through a few deer with one being a large buck in Iowa.

They will serve you well. If the deer gets away, trust that it was the Indian.