who's ready?

Larry Rooks

ME, got VTEC all ready and waiting, same with UltraTec. Shoot em both evry day. Glad to see a lil bit of a cooling trend too :banana:

Big M

I started shooting in May-Ready heay I come!

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Just biding my time, get a little shooting with the geese and dove then it will tend to shift to deer. :cheers:

dixie

I wasn't until TODAY, I saw some trail cam pics one of our members had, C'MON Oct 22!!!

bigarrow70

i just got back from scouting. proably going to hang a stand tomorrow. i found 40 acres right in the city of statesboro. there is corn and soybeans planted in the fields.ther are tracks every where. im going to get me one of those city deer. :cheers: :flag:

H

HT2

Bow Season............

I'm ready, but I sure wish it would cool off just a bit...........

::; ::; ::; ::; ::; ::; ::;

Goat

GONetwork Member and TU member!
I still need to sight in my bow after getting it restrung and a new rest put on.

huntaholic

Yea Man !

Ready Set HUNT ! :fine:

Lostoutlaw

Ready git set

OH YEA Ready ready ready :banana: :banana: :banana:

Steady73

I am ready, I have been shooting a couple times a week for the last several months. Just bought some refills for the Thermacell.
:cool:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I guess I won't be bowhunting this year. Due to injury I can't get a compound back more than a couple times without pain and can't practice enough to feel comfortable hunting.Won't hunt without practice. I was going to get a crossbow to use but the cost overrun on my house remodeling has put that purchase off for a year. Crossbow are too expensive just now. So maybe next year.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
I ve gotten the old bow out one time and ready to go just not to shoot. :yeah: