Photoshop Picture Opinions

Smokey

First off, Merry Christmas to everyone.

Out of boredom (been up since 4:45am) I started messing around with a picture. Below is the before and after. Chime in with opinions, advise, critisism, or whatever I could do to make either image more better. I actually learned a thing or two while doing the "after" picture.

Attachments

• Marvin11.jpg
    Marvin11.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Marvin33.jpg
    Marvin33.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 120

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Great job making that fence go away. Personally I like the color temps in the first pic better, but I like the sharpness and contrast in the second one better.

Great job.

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
DANG !!!! you guru'd the heck out of that smokey !!! i gotta admit i really like the second better, it just "feels" more natural. the only thing extra i would do if it was mine is pull the exposure down a bit. the brighter areas on the horses neck and tail would have a bit more detail in them . this is a great pic and i flat out can't believe how great you did on that shoppin' !!!

JasonF

Merry Christmas Smokey!

I'm with F1 on this!
Your photoshop skills far exceed mine! Great job on the cloning!!
The horses neck & tail are a bit over-exposed so dropping the exposure like F1 said would improve those areas.
Personally, I think its a fantatic picture but if your looking to get the most out of it, thats what I would do as well.
Fine job sir!

Smokey

Merry Christmas Smokey!

I'm with F1 on this!
Your photoshop skills far exceed mine! Great job on the cloning!!
The horses neck & tail are a bit over-exposed so dropping the exposure like F1 said would improve those areas.
Personally, I think its a fantatic picture but if your looking to get the most out of it, thats what I would do as well.
Fine job sir!

.....but if I had your picture taking skills then I wouldnt need be as good with photoshop:bounce:

DRB1313

The cloning work is nothing short of spectacular. That took a long time and I guarantee! you know the ins and outs and tricks of that tool.
Sharpness and contrast work is good too. I think the only thing that could make it any better Smokey, is a little exposure compensation at the time of the shot.
Hats off on some great work here Buddy!!

Hoss

One word come to mind, Smokey, Guru. That is one awesome job getting that fence out of there.

Hoss

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Very nice "detailed" clone work, thanks for sharing your efforts ...:cool: