Talbot County lease - 428 acres

GaBuckSlammer

We have 428 acres leased in Talbot County and have had a club on this land since 1992. Over the years have killed several nice bucks, and the herd quality seems to just be slowly getting better. We have openings this year for 2-4 hunters. We typically only carry 10-12 members. Safety is our #1 priority as many of us hunt with our spouse or children. All members and potential new members must be approved by the majority. Our property is primarily planted pines with a hardwood drain or two through it. There are scattered food plots on the property. We have a campsite , but no electricity or water. Generators are allowed. Dues are going to be in the $500-550 range.

Last edited:

BIG B

Do you have any rabbits? I mostly rabbit hunt but my oldest son loves deer hunting so i have to take him.

BIG B

Do you have any rabbits? I mostly hunt rabbits but i have to take my oldest son deer hunting he loves it!

GaBuckSlammer

Will be there the weekend of April 4th turkey hunting and working food plots if any are interested in visiting and checking out the property.

jason99ws6

PM sent

GaBuckSlammer

We are still looking for a few members for the upcoming season. We are hoping for 10 members at a per member cost of $520. If we get 2 others, the cost would be lower at approximately $435.

Food plots are currently being put in, mineral licks have already been freshened up for the year. Feeder is maintained regularly on the property.

Property has 3 creeks on it with additional 2 on property lines.

Lease has to be paid by May 15th.

Come on and take a look at it.

jason99ws6

should be down there this weekend. Will give you a call asap.