R and J Hunt Club - Warren County

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpigate

We have several openings on our club in Warren county.

Ignore the stand locations/food plot locations on the plat below. Those have since changed but this was the best layout image I have. The land is mostly clear cut anywhere from 1 year - 10 years of growth. A lot of deer haven / small pine areas. A TON of white oak hardwood fingers. The image below is over 3 years old.

07randjplat.jpg

You can find more info here -R and J Hunt Club

We take a maximum of 12 members, dues right at 550.00. We only charge actual cost so that may fluctuate a little bit.

We do assign spots based on when you join. With 12 members we generally have 4 or so floating / guest areas. You are free to move around as long as you do not go into someone else's area without permission. We haven't seen a problem with this yet.

Bunch of laid back family guys. We often have wives and children in camp and hunting. Excessive drinking is not allowed.

If you have questions or would like more information just send me a PM. If you would like to see the property I should be able to get down there the weekend of the 25th.

Trail cam photos
http://picasaweb.google.com/greg.pi...?authkey=Gv1sRgCKbvuq_KxOqVQw&feat=directlink

More pictures of the property

Pond
IMG_0352.jpg

Hardwood area
IMG_0354.jpg

Powerline (half of it)
IMG_0358.jpg

Camp with power
IMG_0363.jpg

area on down side of map where it shows red dirt. Photo from 07
IMG_0364.jpg

middle hill looking out
IMG_0368.jpg

another oak photo
left_side_creek.jpg

Buck from 2008
rumple_buck.jpg

Buck from 2006
timp_buck.jpg

Last edited:

gpigate

not really. We generally keep all "off" seasons open for members who want to camp, fish, predator, rabbit, coon etc hunt.

I am interested in how many acres and where at in Warren County price is good I just need a descent place to hunt and not people all over you when you hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.