Greene county lease

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmhayes

400 ac club in Greene co needs 1-2 members. 2 guys have backed out late. Dues are $725 per membership. Camp area with power. Membership covers spouse and kids for the entire year. Wide variety of land with a creek running the full length of the property. Lots of hardwoods, some pines, some pasture. Send me a message for more info. Thanks,
Brandon

3030fun

400 ac club in Greene co needs 1-2 members. 2 guys have backed out late. Dues are $725 per membership. Camp area with power. Membership covers spouse and kids for the entire year. Wide variety of land with a creek running the full length of the property. Lots of hardwoods, some pines, some pasture. Send me a message for more info. Thanks,
Brandon
I am interested in learning more.

BubbaC1231

Brandon
I am interested if you still have an opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.