Nissan Titan?

the HEED!

Banned
I really like the Titan, its a cool lookin p u and it is supposed to have some good power, big 5.7 sucks some gas I bet :huh:

scshep2002

Banned
Well i just got me a Missan lol I mean Nissan Titan. Awesome truck and I am very happy with it. Talk about power, thing got alot of cahones lol More power than i will ever need and rides like a car!!!

Slug-Gunner

Nissan Titan Problems....

scshep2002 said:
Well i just got me a Missan lol I mean Nissan Titan. Awesome truck and I am very happy with it. Talk about power, thing got alot of cahones lol More power than i will ever need and rides like a car!!!

Did you check out the links I gave you? Some discussed KNOWN PROBLEMS with the new Titan truck. One problem was the size of the brake pads/rotors and early brake wear/failure problems.

This is the FIRST YEAR production of the Nissan Titan and Consumer Reports says that FIRST YEAR models/changes generally are "problem prone". Not trying to criticize your purchase of an otherwise very good truck, just trying to give you a HEADS UP and an early warning of things to watch for or get Technical Bulletins for service upgrades BEFORE THE PROBLEMS SHOW UP for you.

:huh: :hair: :cry: :banginghe :cry: :hair: :huh​
:

deepsouthtech

I have been driving only ford for over 12 years.

I just bought a king cab 4x4 titan with the off-road package and I like it alot.

Gobs of power, drives/rides way better than my supercrew FX4 did. Also has a locking differential.

Bad gas milage though. :(

scshep2002

Banned
Yeah the brakes were fixed on the one I bought and the gas mileage is an issue but not much more gas guzzler than a Ford or Chevy!! My ladies Explorer sucks as much gas as my Titanand it is a 6 cylinder!! I do love the ride :)

Latest posts