Everything worked!!!!!

BREAK'N WINGS

We went back to blackshear last night, and much to our surprise everything worked. :clap: We just have to find the fish. The water was all muddied up, I guess from all the boats and jet skies. We only shot three fish, didn't really see very many more either.

We've ben shootin the Piranha long barbed points, last night I shot a decent size gar and he pulled off :banginghebecause the barbs bent together. Ya'll ever have that prob with these points?

sleeze

Breaknwings, what kinda boat you using? You got it rigged up? genny, etc........

I bowfish blackshear, we need to get together and shoot some fish.:cool:

BREAK'N WINGS

Its a older boat, But yeah we got a genny and everything. So far it works good. Like I said we just gotta find the fish. Heck yeah man just say WHEN!!

BREAK'N WINGS

Here she is. She's older but man she gets the job done. We can shoot three easily. We used the trollin motor this past time but sometimes I just use the motor, its a 20 horse.

Once again its not best or prettiest, but she'll go just about where ever i want her to go.:cool:

Attachments

• boat1.jpg
    boat1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 746
  • boat2.jpg
    boat2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 745

farm7729

That boat pretty stable as far as standing up and jumping around for those fish? Im looking into gettting a boat and setting it up for bowfishing.

BREAK'N WINGS

Well its not as stable as some of the big boats, but it does hold three guys pretty stable. I can shoot two off the front deck. Not to mention it'll go where the big boys cant!!!!

GAX

We went back to blackshear last night, and much to our surprise everything worked. :clap: We just have to find the fish. The water was all muddied up, I guess from all the boats and jet skies. We only shot three fish, didn't really see very many more either.

We've ben shootin the Piranha long barbed points, last night I shot a decent size gar and he pulled off :banginghebecause the barbs bent together. Ya'll ever have that prob with these points?

Get ya some Muzzy points, and go where the grass is, off of the main body.. do a day of scouting, before you go out at night and shoot... They are there..;)

BREAK'N WINGS

we went back again last night (7-2-09) we put in a campers haven thinkin the water would be clear up that way, NOT!!!!!! its sucked, we didnt even draw the bow back!

Jrocket

Hey Jess u know we dont have issues with our points:biggrin3: maybe u should give us a call......

Congrats on all that working, that is one of the biggest hurdles toward getting to shoot fish

SULLI

jrocket don't be giving away all the little secrets man ...gotta let him figure out something on his own:rofl::rofl:::ke:

BREAK'N WINGS

I know where you live Sulli :bounce: When the day comes where I have boat load of fish I know where to dump them!!!!:rofl: I'll figure it out one day. ::;

Jrocket

Sulli no secrets were divulged in the process of making this post (at least none of ours)....just trying to help a struggling young bowfisherman along on his quest for the stinky fish...lol

Jrocket

and you know ur right about this....he should have paid closer attention while he had his opportunity to see all when he got to ride with Team Gettin Deep

BREAK'N WINGS

I paid close attention jrocket!!! We actually have the same Genny. I know i should of went with the MUzzy tips but I figured I would'nt try to follow all the way in ya'lls foot steps! Ya'll been lately?