Duck Mount

Mark K

Banned
Yep. That's about right. Check Casteels Taxidermy. You'll get what you pay for. Put a dollar a day in a jar after season ends and you'll have enough to get a duck done every year.

walters

antler creations

he is in lavonia ga, does great work, deer duck turkey squirrel coyoty any thing that walks or crawls, cost about 190.00 per duck, 4 to 5 month turn around.

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 1,014
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 987
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 966
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 928

walters

mount

hes not but about 35 miles from athens and he has a big showroom for you to check his work out. he has done most of my taxidermy you will be satisfied

bonaireboy

rodney casteel...wins more awards for his ducks then anyone $200 per...by far the best around.

parker2906

i get mine done at full draw in twiggs county... he does a good job and only charges like $140 a bird no matter what size... unless its a goose

I agree with Walters. Hugh Bryant at Antler Creations is the man. $185-$190 per duck and they look GOOD. Hugh has done everything in my house. 4 bucks, mallard, woodrow, merganser, bobcat, hog skulls. Awesome.

I'm kinda partial so I'll just say ship it to me and spend $150 and you will be satified or I will do you another for free!!!

Boudreaux

How many times has this been asked here? Try doing a search of this forum and you'll see thousands of pictures from taxidermist.

My birds go to Dana Stanford in Roswell or Rodney Casateel in Macon. Museum quality, top rate mounts from both.

Latest posts