Wood Duck Mounts

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
It does. But I after a couple of searches you keep seeing the same ones…figured why not have a place where people can share/brag about their mounts and maybe give others ideas for mounts :huh:
I just took mine (post #7) to Rodney Casteel and told him I wanted it preening. He did the magic. (y) Never saw a picture one. Just knew what I wanted.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I have heard nothing but good things about him/his work!
He's the best. And such a fine gentleman. I would highly recommend him. We road 2 hours or more just to have him do my first duck.

Deerhead

Ronnie mounted my deer a couple of years ago. He's speciality is birds but did a great job on my deer. One thing that caught my attention was how clean his shop is. Spotless and well organized! So is his work.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Ronnie mounted my deer a couple of years ago. He's speciality is birds but did a great job on my deer. One thing that caught my attention was how clean his shop is. Spotless and well organized! So is his work.
It sure is spotless and organized. I bet we stayed there 45 min. or more just looking at his stuff. He even gave me one of his T-shirts he sells. :rockon: