Help on posting pics

Ga-Spur

Welcome to the campfire. I'm waiting to hear this too. I have E-Mailed some pictures.That is about my limit. I'll let one of the computer wizards help you though.

Todd E

Type in your script and then scroll down to the tab that says "manage attachments" and click on it. It will bring up a box where you can "browse" your computer for the photo. Click on the first browse tab and find your photo wherever you have it stored. Once you've found it, click on your photo title. It will then add it into the blank space. Once you see it there, click on upload and wait for it to upload. Once complete, submit your post. Photos around the range of 450 x 350 work best. If you upload multiple photos on one post, they will only link and not show completely as pix in the post. If you want them shown, you will have to do "replies" to main thread starter.

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Although Todd gave a good explanation,

I will post this from an earlier post I had made :)

"Attached Images

Save what pictures you want to post onto your computer, "my pictures".

In the "reply to post", scroll down until you see ... Attach files, click on "Manage Attachments"..
From there, click on "browse", locate the picture you want to share and double click the picture.
Follow the instructions from there and if your pic is sized correctly, 1000wx1000h pixels, and no larger than @ 488kbytes, it should appear when you post"

"Basically "embedding" a pic is when you have a pic stored on a pic storage site (ie; hunt101) that allows embedding, you attach it's address to the "attach image" feature on here and the pic is viewable with out taking up your or Woodys space up.

You click on the symbol below and insert your address in the space that comes up and then click "OK", a nice feature about this is it can be previewed before you post to see if it takes

Remember that we still have a MAX Pixel size of 1000x1000 and it's your responsibility to not exceed this size when embedding
Hope this helps :)

leo

Attachments

• insert image.JPG
    insert image.JPG
    946 bytes · Views: 203

TurkeyCreek

test

i haven't been able figure out the embedding with the new format...

here's a test...

TurkeyCreek

worked that time....

have to put in the url code from hunt101 into the message box.