Tactacam check-in question

Mackie889

Hi everyone… can anyone tell me how often my Tactacam is supposed to check in? I’m trying to decide if I should hunt tomorrow morning. I got a pic of a big bodied deer that showed up this evening at one of my stand sites, but unfortunately I wasn’t in that particular stand. I cannot see the antlers because of the angle of the pic. I ordered the 10 second video which will hopefully show the antlers. It is supposed to send the video to me the “next time the camera checks in.” When should that be? It has already been 9 hours since last check-in. Thanks for your help!

Hi everyone… can anyone tell me how often my Tactacam is supposed to check in? I’m trying to decide if I should hunt tomorrow morning. I got a pic of a big bodied deer that showed up this evening at one of my stand sites, but unfortunately I wasn’t in that particular stand. I cannot see the antlers because of the angle of the pic. I ordered the 10 second video which will hopefully show the antlers. It is supposed to send the video to me the “next time the camera checks in.” When should that be? It has already been 9 hours since last check-in. Thanks for your help!
You can change your settings to instant and get them quicker. It will use more battery though. I have the pro extra add on. I get videos fairly quick within a few minutes usually.. it depends on how you have them setup as to how long it takes to send them to you. The way the pic video works. It takes the picture first then. There is a few seconds delay before the video starts to record. Sometimes you miss stuff with the video unless it’s a scrape or they are feeding.

Mackie889

You can change your settings to instant and get them quicker. It will use more battery though. I have the pro extra add on. I get videos fairly quick within a few minutes usually.. it depends on how you have them setup as to how long it takes to send them to you. The way the pic video works. It takes the picture first then. There is a few seconds delay before the video starts to record. Sometimes you miss stuff with the video unless it’s a scrape or they are feeding.
How much is the pro extra add on? I just have the pro plan. I have lithium phosphate battery boxes and am having the pics sent instantly (timely) and then I request the videos which take up to 12 hours to get. Thanks for the reply!

How much is the pro extra add on? I just have the pro plan. I have lithium phosphate battery boxes and am having the pics sent instantly (timely) and then I request the videos which take up to 12 hours to get. Thanks for the reply!
It’s 9.99 a month. No matter of you have 1 camera or 20. You can request as many hd photos and videos as you like. It won’t take 12 hours that’s for certain. Usually within a few minutes you have them