Man I love technology.....

Booner Killa

I came home and glanced at the radar!!! I couldn't believe it.....there was actually going to be a break in the weather. I got my gear jumped in the truck and was sitting in the tree under an umbrella in 30 min. I sat there for probably 35 min with no action when it started to get dark as in weather dark. I shot my buddy a text to glance at his radar on his phone and let me know. He said it was 30-45 min out and looked bad. I beat it to the truck by a little less than 2 minutes, literally.:fine:I didn't even have to wipe my bow down....It didn't get wet at all!!!!:cool:I love technology. Has anyone else been saved by technology?

GusGus

Yep I hung a stand one time the day before a hunt. It was daylight, and I had walked about 3/4 mile in and it was my first time in that spot. I marked it in my GPS but didnt think I would need it. Welp next morning in the dark I went in to get in my stand. I felt like I had been walking forever and hadnt found it yet. Welp I pulled out my GPS and sure enough I had walked past the stand by about a half mile. I would have never found that stand if it wasnt for technology.

BOWHUNTER!

I'm never too far from doppler radar this time of yr. :cool: It has saved us more than I can remember.

BornToHuntAndFish

Ain't technology great. It has saved my bacon many a time in lots of areas besides the great ole outdoors, probably almost daily.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Re:

I use modern technology for this too.... its called Bass Pro Shops Squaltex!