Sunday AM anybody?

Streamer

Good, went to smiths creek, fish 2 hours, fish are still stacked up in the normal spots, you could pretty much catch all you wanted at the culvert and the bridges. It got crowded fast, I would think it was fished out by the end of the day, 6 guys where fishing by the colvert as I was leaving.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Did you fish down stream from the arched bridge. I have caught plenty there before,but the last time none were holding there.

Dan the Man

Smiths

They must have stocked since 2 weeks ago? I went Sunday, Sept 26 and only managed one brown up above the culvert at the elbow in the stream closer to the dam.

There were no fish holding in the areas downstream of the bridge, and the few fish in the deep pool after the culvert weren't taking a second look at anything.

anyone know if they've stocked since then?

Dan the Man

thanks!

thanks for the update. I should have gone there today. Or maybe not... I went to Boggs and managed somewhere between 15 & 20 browns in about 3-1/2 hours.

SmokinGlock

Soon enough, it'll be stocked to the gills. ;) DH is just around the corner. I haven't fished at Smith's in a few years now, but with money tight, I don't think I'll be makin as many runs to NC as I have in the past. Thanks for the reports!