Dagnabbit!

Apex Predator

I was shooting my .44 Sunday afternoon, and my scope was shifting every shot! My father-in-law talked me into some Burris quick-detach rings. the little nubs that mate with the grooves on the base sheared clean off. I had to reposition the scope and tighten the levers after each shot! No fun, and not acceptable. The killin is about to start and my main gun is not ready!:hair:

What kind of rings are you folks using on wheelguns that recoil some?

specialk

I would use any kind BUT quick detachable on pistol or rifle....

730waters

Apex

Try the STEEL twist lok Leupold mounts. They work great on my 730 Waters (with no Muzzle brake). The recoil does not bother these even with my handloads! Just my 2 cents.
D. :)

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
I use Burris Signature rings. I the plastic inserts hold the scope tight without damaging it at all.

I tend to use the double dovetail mounts on heavy recoiling guns.

T_Fish

ssk handcannon mounts with 3 rings, never had any trouble with them

Apex Predator

I mounted it with Burris signature rings, and it should hold. I'll let you know after a range session.

Apex Predator

Got a pair of Burris signature rings on her now. No movement! She is shooting sweet.

Big7

The Oracle
I was shooting my .44 Sunday afternoon, and my scope was shifting every shot! My father-in-law talked me into some Burris quick-detach rings. the little nubs that mate with the grooves on the base sheared clean off. I had to reposition the scope and tighten the levers after each shot! No fun, and not acceptable. The killin is about to start and my main gun is not ready!:hair:

What kind of rings are you folks using on wheelguns that recoil some?

Ruger.... made for Ruger rings.
They are the best... Period.. Rifle too... :clap::D