Wyoming goats...

tcoker

We did pretty good on the pronghorn this year, the mule deer were very numerous but quality was off a bit. A buddy did take a 140" whitetail on the open prairie, pretty cool. There are a couple of these that might make book. The first one is my goat, the second is 4 of ours and the 3rd is one of the mule deer a buddy got. (Sorry for the poor pictures,not of my doing, we were holed up in the barn through some bad weather). This was 100% DIY self guided on private land.

Attachments

• my best goat.JPG
    my best goat.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 314
  • do it.JPG
    do it.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 314
  • rustygoat.jpg
    rustygoat.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 311

cotton top

congratulations on your hunt, I know you had a good time out there. Some nice bucks. There isn't anything like Wyoming is there?

I just got back for there with my son,It was our first time going to Wyoming. We sure did enjoy ourselves. Hope your bucks make the books. Thanks for sharing, BSM

ryanwhit

congrats on a great hunt. Looks like yours and the one next to yours will be close to the 82" mark. that's something that I've been wanting to do for a few years.

Hawken2222

Good job.

tcoker

I would definelty recommend a DIY pronghorn hunt. There are book bucks taken on public land every year. Not to mention a lot people will let you hunt for a trespass fee. Now bow hunting might me a little different