Help with coyote calls

QSVC

Hello to all. This is my first year deer hunting and while in various stands on the property I hunt I have seen a grey fox, a bobcat and several coyotes. I see one of these predators every other time I hunt.

Despite the frequency that I see them, I understand it is never a guaranteed event. I have purchased 2 calls that, in my research, I discovered to have very good reputations. The calls are the from the Verminator series, model "Tweety" and "Syco Tweety."

My question is simple: How do I effectively employ the calls to bag some of these predators?

Any and all help is appreciated.

molly

Calls

Everyone has thier own way of calling...but if I was new at coyote hunting I`d get me an Fox-Pro Fury. You can place the call away from you...calling with a hand call directs the coyote to you and thats when you run into major problems. A remote E-caller works great hunting out of a deer stand.

Attachments

• Picture 585.jpg
    Picture 585.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 1,507

cmghunter

Molly talked me into the Fx-5..I love the call,but i also love the manual calls .I love the R&R manual calls for me..With any calls it just takes pratice and some luck.If you're wanting to hunt after dark,manual calls are all you can use for fox and cats..Good luck...