where is the closest place to statesboro?

FULL_DRAW

Have you tried shooting on the altamaha? :huh:I have fished it and saw a TON of gar! Might be worth checkin it out if it dont look like chocolate milk!

i went by it the other day and it was slam full. i imagine its pretty muddy right now. will definatly give it a try when it clears up

BREAK'N WINGS

Have you tried shooting on the altamaha? :huh:I have fished it and saw a TON of gar! Might be worth checkin it out if it dont look like chocolate milk!

I didnt think about that, pretty good idea though!

thompsonsz71

ogeechee.... savannah..... clarks hill.... lake oconee.... all not too long of a drive

Tremark

The ogeechee is good when the water is down and the water clears up. I have seen a pile of gar everywhere I go from a few pounds to some about forty pounds

BigKelly

The pond at Buffalo's had some big carp at one time!! My favorite is shooting mudfish in the Altamaha! They fight like crazy!

farm7729

If you find somewhere close and want someone to go with, I'll be glad to. Have a bow and stuff, just not a boat

farm7729

That must be good ol Tyler. I was wondering where you been, hadnt seen you around. Speaking of boats, you got one. You need to set your boat up and lets go

TWBrown

haha. yea. Id like to set mine up but it would be one more thing to spend money on. I was supposed to go friday night with one of my buddies at west point but it fell through.