northeast florida bragger

bigbird1

Just showing off my brothers 8pt. with a kicker.He killed it around the suwannee river while it was chasing a doe.It weighed well over 200#.

Attachments

• 100_0218woody1.jpg
    100_0218woody1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 990
  • 100_0219woody.jpg
    100_0219woody.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 840

BACK STRAP

he tha man

I love to see a florida native wearing a bulldog hat.(nice buck too)

Eshad

Wow! :speechles Great deer! That's some more mass and tine lenghth. Tell your brother congratulations! :cool:

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Yep, that buck is strong no matter where it came from.

Congrats to your Bro on a fantastic buck!

ryano

Banned
wow! didnt know they grew that big down there.........fine buck there, congrats to your bro :)

DaddyPaul

All I can say is you better call WoodsNWater magazine and enter him in the "Buck of the Year Contest" cause he will be strong for the overall winner in Florida. They have some great prizes to give away.

Glenn

That is what some of these deer can grow to if they are left alone for a few years.

Very nice buck!

Did he age him?

Was he taken on private or public land?

bigbird1

He shot it in a well managed club and he did have a state biologist check him out. .As soon as i get info on age and score I'll pass it on. We're both are florida natives and both of us are die hard DAWG fans.

cowboyron

And everybody is always talking about the little deer we have down here. :bounce: Man if they were just all like that I believe them Ga. boys would be coming to Fl. to hunt instead of us going to their state. Thats a good'un for sure. Bigbird1 what County did he take that deer from. I hunt along the Suwannee in Gilchrist Co. I could only hope for a monster like that.

Mrbowdeadly

Until Florida gets a good grasp on management, these bucks will be few and far between.

Nice deer.

MBD

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Whopper

Congrats, thats sure is a "BRAGGER" :clap:

Thanks for sharing with us :)

leo

bigbird1

hay mkg, it scored out at 152 and change not sure which county but it was around white springs.