my favorite to date!

chinquapin

This is my Grandmother holding the rose. My Grandfather had just picked and given her on Mothers Day. This picture tells quite a story in what those hands have seen! Her wedding band in the middle of those wise hands and the new bloom is a tribute to them! They have been together longer than the age of 90% of us on here if not more! and the rose shows how beautiful they still are together!
Hope yall enjoy!!!

Ben

Attachments

• gmot.jpg
    gmot.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 339

Lee Woodie

Great story to complement the photo I like it too your a blessed man to have a loving grandmother such as her

GAranger1403

Great shot, cherish that lady, miss mine soooooooooo much!

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Very well presented Ben, thanks for sharing this with us

Nugefan

Ben it sent a chill up my spine seeing that one , very nice tribute to her for sure ....:cool:;)

Smokey

Hoss

Ben, that is an awesome shot. While the depth of the meaning in the shot is striking to all of us, I know it's impact is even greater on you. You are a blessed man to have those two as your grandparents.

Hoss

rip18

Now that is an awesome, very special shot. It is splendid shot as an image; with the story behind it, it is even better. You are blessed indeed.

chinquapin

Thank you all for your comments! They mean more than y'all know! I have been blessed in my life that's for sure! My Grandfather saw it on here and the comments and I could here the smile in his voice on the phone! Thank y'all for that!!!