Anyone try Bully game calls new hookbuster glass

VAarrowslinger

I've reading post on this forum for sometime and have really enjoyed it! Thanks for the good info. guys.

I'm curious if any has tried any Bully's gamecalls turkey calls? especially the Hookbuster glass calls.

Thanks
Alex

icdedturkes

The bullys guys are great and I have heard the new glass call run over the phone by one of my friends and a staffer for bullys.. Its a good sounding call, especially for the price.

Nitro

Banned
One thing I did notice is that the "Pro"staffers kill numbers seem awful LOW for "Pros".........

just sayin..............

icdedturkes

One thing I did notice is that the "Pro"staffers kill numbers seem awful LOW for "Pros".........

just sayin..............

The MI guys are a victim of well MI and a one bird limit.. Ive never hunted with any of them so I cannot comment on their hunting prowness. I know brent very well and he is very good on both mouth and friction calls.

Nitro

Banned
The MI guys are a victim of well MI and a one bird limit.. Ive never hunted with any of them so I cannot comment on their hunting prowness. I know brent very well and he is very good on both mouth and friction calls.

I've been to Michigan, the roads go and in and out.....Planes and trains too.....:bounce:

I'm sure that numbers don't mean much..:flag: